Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally!!!

We are finally going to get her! We will be leaving sometime around the 5th of September to bring her home!!! We got the email at 6 am this morning, and I am over the top excited and nervous that this whole thing is coming to an end. Praying for those of you still waiting, especially my sweet friends, the Lakeys. I know this wait is crazy hard, and the minute you think you've passes a huge milestone, you find yourself back in this endless pit of waiting. It will happen though!

God is so good...and not just because He gave me what I want today. You know?

1 comment:

  1. saw Sarah/Cary at an Ethiopian dinner for New Year's and they showed me her picture as y'all came home. SO thrilled for you. Praying for the big transition for your whole family, and someday will want to pick your brain about it all as we (Lord willing) prepare to welcome home our own sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete